Contact detailsChangehim Timmer Werf 33 3221 AS Hellevoetsluis The Netherlands Netherlands Chamber of Commerce: 65409752
We have a few fundamental principles:
1. We do not collect sensitive private information about you, such as information about your health, origin, background, political preferences, beliefs, criminal past or sexual preference. Regarding the latter, this is a website for women where they can learn how to deal with men, so that one may be pretty clear. However, we do not store any information like “straight woman”.
2. We do our best to handle the information you provide us with care.
3. We do not share your personal information with anyone unless there is a court order, we have to defend our rights or develop our products (regarding the development of products, for example, if we get a lot of emails with questions about Tinder, we might think that we should add something about Tinder in one of the courses).
4. We do not store any personal data on our servers unless it is necessary to give you access to our courses or to ensure that you can continue to use the website properly. (For example if you have an account for a course. That account is securely stored on the course server, otherwise you would not be able to access and view the course.)
5. We only keep the information we have for as long as we have reason to keep it. (For example, we will remove your email address from the newsletter if you haven’t read anything for months. But on the other hand we will never harm the customers’ interest this way: even if you haven’t logged in to a course for years, you will still have access to it and you won’t have to buy the course again.)
6. In our email communication we give you explicit options not to receive some messages if you are not interested. Usually there is a special link for that, but you can also send us an e-mail stating that you don’t want to get any emails about a certain topic. We also give you the option to unsubscribe from our emails. For this purpose, each email has an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom.
What personal information we collectLike almost all websites, we collect personal information that comes from your web browser and server. Such as which browser you use, which language preference for the website you have, which site you come from and the date and time. The purpose of this is to better understand how our visitors use our websites. We also collect personally identifiable information such as the IP address. We never use this information to identify our visitors and never disclose this information except in the same circumstances as we use other personally identifiable information, as you can find above. Some visitors to our websites choose to communicate with us in a way that makes it necessary to collect personally identifiable information, such as email address and name. (For example, if someone sends us an email with a question or if someone chooses to leave a comment on an article under a real name or username.)
How we protect personally identifiable informationWe only show potentially personally identifiable information to our employees and organizations that work for us if they need the information to: 1. process it on our behalf or if they need to offer services on our website, and 2. if they have agreed not to share it with others. Some of these employees or organizations that work for us may also reside outside the Netherlands; when you use our websites, you agree that you such information might be sent to them. We NEVER sell or rent this information to anyone. In addition to our employees and the organizations working for us, we will only show potentially personally identifiable information if there is a court order, or if we consider the disclosure of the information reasonably necessary to protect the Company or the rights of the Company, third parties or the public.
How we use your personally identifiable informationIf you are a registered user of one of our websites and have provided your email address, we will occasionally send you an email to tell you about a new course, updates to a course you have access to, ask for feedback or keep you up to date with what’s going on. We also use your data to:
- Process your payment (if you enter your email address when ordering, we will send the login details for your purchase there);
- Be able to email you *personally* if necessary (for example if you made a typo when ordering, or if you have emailed us a question and we answer it);
- Send you Tim’s newsletter (this is by e-mail only, so don’t worry, we won’t send you an advertising brochure by post);
- Let you know when a service or product that you have has undergone a change;
- To comply with the law. For example, if you have to file a tax return and submit our invoices to the tax authorities;
- Make the websites and email relevant to you. For example, if you have purchased a course, we will do our best not to send you emails or advertisements about that course. Instead we might send you an email to make better use of that course. We do our best to only send you valuable information that you find useful and relevant.